Learn how to apply the Neuroscience in your life and your business
ANE International organizes the next Neuroevents
Training in Applied Neuroscience.
By Tibisay Vera – Director and Neuro Trainer´s Trainer of ANE International
Special Memories of our Neuroevents
Pillars of Neuroscience for Coaches and Consultants
2 days certification
These 2 days program has been specifically designed to provide coaches, consultants and HR Managers grounded knowledge and tools to applied and incorporate latest brain research in their practise.
You will learn how the brain works and the neurobiology of everyday life but most importantly how to apply latest brain research to personal and organisational development, marketing, leadership development, coaching, talent management, well being and health.
This is the second time, the Academy will be running this certification in the UK after having trained more than 100 coaches and consultants in the UK in different certifications and workshops and more than 500 consultants worldwide.
– The neurobiology of every day life applied to personal development
– The brain reward system
– Neuroscience applied to talent management and leadership development
– Main neurotransmitters and peptides ( dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, acetylcholine, norepinephrine, noradrenaline, testosterone, GABA, Glutamate, Cortisol) and how to optimise and boost them to enable and support confidence, high performance and wellbeing.
– Signal transmission and brain plasticity applied to wellbeing and organisational culture.
– Learning and learning design: A neuro-perspective
– Stress Management: A neuro-perspective
– The resilient brain
– The Social Brain
This certification in Pillars of Neuroscience is part of the 1 year program that the International Academy of Neuroscience and Education ANE is offering in UK with the intention to bring and apply neuroscience to coaches, consultants and leaders in organisations. It can be taken on its own ( 2-days certification) or as part of the membership program that the academy offers.
The certification will be delivered directly by Clinical Neuroscientist and UK Director of the International Academy of Neuroscience and Education, Tibisay Vera.
Tibisay Vera: MSc in Clinical Neuroscience, Master in Business Administration (MBA), Member of the British Neuroscience Association, Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management, Member of Association of Coaching, Founder of SparklingPerformance, Executive Consultant and Coach.
Special Memories of our Neuroevents
3rd International Neurolanguage Conference
Neuroscience for a Better Ongoing Learning
How to help Learn by optimizing our reward system.
ANE is proud to participate in the 3rd international neurolanguage conference in Lisbon. Tibisay Vera our UK director spoke about “how to help learn ” Stick ” by optimizing our brain’s reward system”.
Neuroscience and the humanization in organizations
Eric Kandel comes back to Europe together with ANE International.
The famous Hospital of San Sebastián in Oporto, Portugal, celebrates its anniversary with the Conference “The Future of Healthcare” with the aim of promoting discussion and debate on the humanization of organizations in the digital age, combining panel of discussions with guests of National and International renowned and training workshops on current issues and great innovation.
Neuroscience will be at the heart of the conference and will be the highlight of the program, as the future of health and the creation of more efficient and happy teams in large institutions and organizations depends very much on the support from latest research in the field of neuroscience.
The program of the conference will help building a dynamic shared by all those who are interested in the future of health, the promotion of knowledge and science.
We will enjoy a day full of knowledge, as well as an interesting opportunity to network among the attendees and speakers from different countries.
ANE International collaborates in this event as a Partner of the Hospital of San Sebastián contributing a significant part of the program and making a bridge between science and organizations through speakers such as Sergio Almeida, Tibisay Vera, Nieves Pérez and the eminent and renowned scientist Nobel laureate: Prof. Dr. Eric Kandel.
Motivation & Neuro-Leadership
The Keys to implement a truly authentic leadership model according to science.
Four brain systems that will make you stand out as a leader and increase the motivation of your team.
Leadership means the application of certain skills and behaviours in dealing with people to achieve shared goals but also building self-awareness in the leader itself.
- Which skills do we need to motivate and inspire others – A neuroscience perspective.
- What do I have to do as a leader to motivate and satisfy employees?
- How can I get everything to be in line with my own motivations and goals?
- How latest brain research support an authentic leadership model and help building an “authetic leader”.
- Which neurotranmitters support few of the different leadership styles.
Brain research gives us amazing answers to these and many other questions related to leadership, motivation and communication. In this Neurotraining we will examine the four systems of the human brain in which is the key to success in these three areas.
- The brain reward system
- The brain emotional and cognitive system
- The memory system
- The brain decision-making system
Once we understand and know what instruments and measures to take, in order to activate these 4 systems, we can design them in such a way that they produce the desired result.
The Social Brain
Applied Neuroscience for Coaches and Consultants
The notion that there is a ‘social brain’ in humans specialized for social interactions has received considerable support from brain imaging. Scientists are understanding better the neural infrastructure of social interactions, empathy and sympathy.
As a result, we are understanding better the deeper structures of human relationships.
In this exquisitely designed for coaches and human consultants workshop we will learn:
– Latest discoveries in the field of social neuroscience
– Is the brain hardwired for collaboration or competition? Empathy or sympathy?
– Prediction in social interaction – How our brain support us to make predictions about people’s actions based on their mental states
– The theory of the mind and the mirror neuron system – Applications for coaches and leaders
– Intuition or reflection?
– The neurobiology of trust, fairness and inclusion – Practical tools and applications for coaches
– The neural preferences for the familiar – Implications in managing change.
– The social brain – Implications for learning and mental health.
Receive tips and news on the latest discoveries.